VINTAGE Luxury Townhouse condos by Schuit Homes is selling fast.
Nestled between beautiful Lake Ontario and the majestic Niagara Escarpment, the town of Grimsby is the perfect setting for a new luxury townhouse development.
The 19 new townhouses comprise a mini-community called “VINTAGE” Luxury Residences.
Project Manager and Partner In Design, Marco Martorano says that these luxury townhouses won’t last long.
“We sold 6 townhouses within a few days of accepting offers and I expect these incredible properties to sell quickly. This is a very desirable location and these townhouse designs are spectacular.”
Jerry Schuit, owner and visionary for the luxury home builder calls the new townhouses “a compliment to the surroundings and the ideal location for the discerning homeowner looking for the perfect location.”
“Grimsby has a lot to offer and this location will appeal to those seeking luxury and comfort within close proximity to shopping, services and culture. These gorgeous homes offer contemporary design, luxury amenities and an outstanding location. It’s a win-win in every sense.”
Built in blocks of 5 homes, these new 2 story townhouse condos front Main Street and parkland and feature private covered porches at their rear.
Located on the tranquil shores of Lake Ontario, Grimsby is home to numerous cultural events and activities, well-groomed parks and trails, sports and fitness facilities and a museum. With quick and easy access to a major highway corridor, Grimsby’s proximity is perfect.
Schuit believes the location of these new luxury townhouses makes them ideally situated for families, working couples and retirees.
“You’ll love the peace and relaxation of your new Schuit luxury townhouse but you’re minutes away from the QEW if you need access.”
“Vintage” Luxury Residences from Schuit Homes — available now in Grimsby, Ontario.
Incredible Amenities & Options
- 19 townhouse units in the heart of Grimsby
- close to all amenities including shopping, drug stores, coffee shops, nature
- all units include two car parking in driveway/and garage
- rear covered patio of concrete construction
- demising walls of 8” concrete block for privacy
- brick wall demising your porch from your neighbours
- open concept living including 9’ kitchen island w/seating
- gas fireplace
- expansive window scape for an abundance of natural light
- main level powder room
- main level laundry
- upper-level laundry available
- two upper-level bedrooms including large master and luxurious ensuite bath
- hardwood flooring throughout main level and upper-level hallways
- cathedral ceiling in living room can be viewed from second level galleria
- granite counter-tops through-out
- upgraded plumbing and electrical
- rough-in electrical power for your electrical car
- transitional design for updated feel and comfort
- add an elevator as an option